Being in the fitness industry for nearly 8 years you pick up on a thing or two. Looking back now (on the last few years) it’s hard for me to wrap my head around how long I have gone without these products in my life. They truly are life changing and can make your fitness journey a bit more pleasant. I’ll share them with you below. Note: they are not in any order.
First up is a portable drink mixer.
1. Portable Drink Mixer– Easily mix your greens, reds, protein powder with a handheld portable drink mixer. A portable drink mixer has a variety of different uses- to froth your milk, mix your bullet proof coffee, stir matcha or mix your pre workout or another powdered supplements. I have just recently added this one into my kitchen toolbox and it has been a game changer. No more extra spoons to wash after using this mixer. To clean, I run it through the water and place it right back in its case. It takes less than 10 seconds to mix any drink and it adds a bit of fun to the day.
2. Air Frier– Adding an air frier to your current cooking routine is a simple, fast and convenient way to make food without the use of oils that may be harmful to your health long term. Additionally, you’ll cut back on calories by changing to this way of cooking. There are hundreds of great recipes to choose from depending on what you’re in the mood for. The one I own is the one linked here to this post. It has other functionalities besides just frying which is great because using the microwave to reheat food isn’t the healthiest option either. This instant air frier does far beyond than just air frying foods- it bakes, reheats and roasts. If you don’t already own one- highly recommend!!
3. Knee Pad– A knee pad is perfect for practicing balance, supporting the knees during exercises such as a bird dog or glute kickback. Your positions on the mat become a lot more comfortable. I always highly recommend this to anyone who works out from their home! I have many of my clients using this product on a consistent basis during our in-home training sessions. If you have sensitive knees or wrists this is a must.
4. Shower Head Water Filter– I had multiple water tests done from my apartment in San Diego, CA. I thought I had good water coming out of my faucets, but I was highly mistaken. The tests proved that the water had heavy metals and other harmful chemicals in it. I learned the water is very hard and it impacts the skin and hair in a negative way. After installing this water filter, I have noticed a noticeable change in my hair and skin. I no longer need to spend time putting on lotion after each shower. I also took it a step further and installed a full alkaline system in my home which I will be writing a completely different blog post about because it’s THAT good!! I no longer need to waste money on water bottles. Anyway, the shower head filter has an 8-filter process that takes out dissolved minerals, heavy metals, chlorine and other contaminants. So good!!
5. Food Scale– A food scale will give you the complete measurements of the food you’re consuming which will allow you to stay on track with your health and fitness goals. Having a food scale will help you determine the proper serving sizes for your meals. Weighing food also encourages healthier eating habits and it doesn’t take up a lot of space to store away. I believe every household should have one.
I hope you find these products as useful as I have on your health and wellness journey. Please feel free to leave a message on the page as to your thoughts and if you have tried any of these health products for yourself. I’d love to hear from you!